-
March 15th, 2006, 04:46 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Everybody,
I would like to buy a cute china tea set of some sort to go along with Samanthas table and chairs. The reason I don't get AG is because it's for my daughters 7th bday and she's not responsible enough to take care something that expensive. I can imagine her leaving it all on the floor for the dog to chew, or even dragging it outside to play and leaving it out there.
I'm looking for something that is ceramic or china of some sort rather than plastic, but one thats cheaper say not to exceed $20. Just wondering if you all have seen anything out there thats the right size? I'm searching online right now but it's hard to tell if the sets are too small or too large.
Thanks for you help and ideas! Love this board!
Genie [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks